Monday, December 31, 2012

Boyfriend Style

I was just looking at my boyfriend while he was getting dressed the other day... I have to say I love his style & if I was a boy, I would definitely dress like him! We're like the boy & girl version of each other, which I love! 
Anyway, while he was carefully choosing his outfit for the day, I came up with the idea that I'm going to feature him on my blog, since he doesn't want to start a blog of his own! I've been nagging him for the past 3 years to make a fashion/style blog, there's not many boys out there that run a site like that nowadays. Oh well, if he won't make one, I'll put him on mine! 

So here he is with his outfit of the day!

Jacket: ZARA (last season)
Sunglasses: ZARA
Trousers: ZARA
Shoes: ZARA


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...