Monday, January 9, 2012

What I Wore Today #24

Hi everyone!
I'm running sooo late, but before I leave, I just quickly wanted to show you what I wore for New Years Eve.

For a spectacular night like this I would normally wear something really sparkly, like a discoball/sequin dress, or something really fabulous, but since I had work on the last day of 2011, I decided to tone it down & choose something more simple instead, so I chose to wear a gold shimmery blazer, with black pants, some gold accessories, and my favorite sky high platform boots - which I think overall turned out great! It's not too much, but it's still great for the festive season in my opinion, all thanks to the sparkly gold shades!
I'm so happy, because I finally got around to wearing my brand new Versace for H&M choker aswell, which I'm obsessed with! I just want to wear it all the time! It's just so unique & so glam! (And it's even better with this gorgeous ZARA sequin clutch, which I did a post on not too long ago!)

Hope you all had a great New Years Eve, and I wish you all the best for 2012! :)

Black top: ZARA
Gold shimmer blazer: ZARA
Gold sequin clutch: ZARA
Black jeggings: ZARA
Cuff Bracelet: Hermés
Necklace: Versace for H&M
Platform boots: Sergio Todzi

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...