Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Treats: Versace for H&M

Hi everyone!
Merry Christmas to you all!
I have to say this has been one of the best Christmas celebrations for me in a long time!

I want to start off by showing you these Versace for H&M beauties! I fell in love with them the moment I saw the official ad campaigns, and I knew I had to have them immediately! I have always loved Versace, and Santa was so nice to me this year, he brought me these amazingly beautiful pieces from their H&M line! Yay, thank you!

 I am absolutely mesmerized by these two choker necklaces, I am just obsessed with them! You can put these on and you feel so glam, and they just immediately spice up your outfit!
I wore the panther head the other day to a fashion show we organized, with a low cut blazer & a shimmering black bra, and I seriously had all eyes on me thanks to this stunning piece of jewelry! I can't wait to wear the orchids either!
This little cutie is just so adorable! It doesn't really fit much into it, except for my iphone, and maybe some lipstick or makeup, but I just find it so chic & perfect for a party where you don't want to carry a huge bag around with you! You just slap these on your wrist and you're ready to go! I really have my eyes on the black one as well, it would be easier to use it, since pink is a bit hard to match with my usual outfits, but I do love it nevertheless!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...