Monday, November 21, 2011

What I Wore Today #20

Hey everyone!
So sorry for not updating in the past few days, I have been so busy... I cannot even stress it enough.
We are working on a few videos right now, which I mentioned in my previous What I Wore Today post. One of them, which we did for a clothing brand... but the question of which one exactly - I will reveal soon! I have done posts on it previously, and I absolutely love shopping there, that's one thing I can tell you!

Anyway, I wanted to show you what I wore on the weekend. I had to go to work, but soon after I left to hang out with some of my friends, and to just have a few drinks!
I decided to wear all black, which is a big favorite of mine if you haven't noticed yet.
I also paired my black outfit with some crystals & my beautiful shocking yellow Peekaboo bag, which I got from my boyfriend for our anniversary! I love it! It makes my look really just pop! And of course I couldn't resist the thigh high boots either. I'm really into them right now!


Top: H&M
Leggings: Bershka
Crystal Blazer: H&M
Thigh High Boots: Bershka
Silver Flake Scarf: New Yorker
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...