Friday, November 4, 2011

Thigh High Mania

Ok, I promised you guys I would do a post on my beloved thigh high boots, and here it is!
I am a massive fan of over the knee boots, they just really glam up any outfit in my opinion! I love ankle boots as well, but thigh high boots will always have a special place in my heart. I bought my very first pair when I was 15, in Paris! I remember them so well! They were very high, and had laces at the back, and gold studs all across the front! From that moment on, I fell head over heels in love with them, and I've been buying similar pairs ever since! Unfortunately shoes can't last a lifetime, however much we want them to... especially in the cold winter days, where they'll be ruined in a year or two. You have to treat them very delicately!


Anyway, let me introduce you my favorite pair which I got as a present from my mom!
These beauties are embellished with crystals all across the front, on the platform all the way up to the knees!
These have to be my favorite because they just really bling up any outfit. I don't wear these too often, because I don't like looking so shiny and full of bling all the time, but I love them especially for night time, to go out and have a few drinks, or just a chilled out night at the Lounge.

Moving on to the next pair! This pair is my newest addition, they're plain simple black suede thigh high boots, and they just seriously go with everything! They are super comfortable & I feel like I could walk a million miles in these! I love them to bits. I just wish my legs were a bit thicker so they would fit perfectly, haha! You can see they're a tiny tiny bit slouchy, but I don't mind cause they're so gorgeous.


This pair, I've had for 2-3 years now! I've worn them so many times, but look, they're still in perfect condition! I have them fixed up every year, after a long winter, but they have really lasted a long time!
I love this pair because the leather really gives any outfit that rock chic touch! I love pairing them with studs & spikes and things like that, haha!

I bought this pair of flat thigh high boots last year, and I have to say - even though I'm not a huge fan of flat shoes, these  are great for running around the city if you're having one of those busy days and if you want to just give your feet a little rest from time to time. They're very tight-fitting which I love, they almost look like they're a part of the trousers, haha!

And last but not least... My lace-up over knee boots!
This pair might be familiar to you, because I've wrote about them & mentioned them several times before, and I've even posted this picture already!
 I simply adore them, because they just scream fashion! I love the whole military-feel, and I love military-inspired pieces, so it comes as no surprise that I am also in love with these, just like all my other over knee boots!

Hope you liked them! 
PS - Which one's your favorite?!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. They are all fabulous, especially the first pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog.Looking great in these shoes .Thanks for sharing.
    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thigh high boots also! Love yours :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wher did u get the flat thigh high from they r wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Stradivarius!
    2010 Winter collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this. Rothco Bags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever get your boots wet on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flat ones, where can i buy them? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flat ones, where can i buy them? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...