Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Red Hot Crystals

Hey lovely ones!
I'm feeling a bit sick and I decided to stay home until I get better, so it's the perfect time to write a new post!
I want to show you two new pair of shoes I bought!

First up are these amazing shiny patent red wedges, which both my mom & I fell in love with the moment we spotted them! They also had it in 2 different colours, taupe & black suede, but the red just immediately caught our attention, and of course we chose to buy this one after all!


Then there are these gorgeous crystal embellished boots, which I adore so much, I just want to wear them all the time! They are so girly & so pretty with all the shiny stones decorating them, and not to mention, they are also really comfortable! So when I'm having a bad day, or don't feel like wearing high heels  at all, then these are definitely my choice of shoes for the day!


I'm honestly starting to think I have a serious problem with both shoes & bags... I seem to be addicted, and I just can't help myself! Eek...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...