Monday, October 17, 2011

What I Wore Today #16

Hello everyone!
Ah, Mondays are so tiring, and it's so hard waking up after a laid-back Sunday which consists of watching DVD's & just relaxing in bed all day!
I was up real early today, at 7! I had a lot of things to do, as it is the start of the week.
After I finished everything, I went to my favorite mall, which just opened a few weeks ago, and of course sneaked a little shopping into my day! I bought a gorgeous pair of special edition suede thigh high boots which I'll do a post about soon!

As for my outfit, it was rather cold today again, so I decided to wear a furry off-white/cream cardigan, with a black & gold flake scarf, black leggings, leoapard print wellington boots & some gold bling bling to finish it off! I love this outfit, it's perfect for such a busy day like today was! It's also good to wear some flat shoes after wearing high heels all week! Haha!

PS - Nails My Way post coming soon! x


Fur cardigan: Vintage
Black shirt: ZARA
Scarf: Stradivarius
Leggings: Bershka
Ring: YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...