Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Tally Weijl Picks

Hello my lovely bloggerinas!
Today, I decided to do a post on my picks from super adorable and "totally sexy" brand TALLY WEiJL!

Tally Weijl is a leading international fashion label which designs, produces and sells sexy fashion for young women and girls in retail stores. TALLY WEiJL was founded in 1984 by Tally Elfassi-Weijl and Beat Grüring in Switzerland. Today the company is represented in 33 countries worldwide with over 720 stores, employing more than 2,800 staff members (May 2011).

I love this brand way too much, especially their winter line, they always have the cutest things there! And not to mention the staff! The girls at Tally are just so nice, I'm really great friends with all of them!
You can't really compare their items to other high street stores, like my favorite store ZARA for example, because Tally Weijl focuses on fun & girly items. 
Of course you can find more elegant pieces too, but other brands like H&M, Mango, ZARA, are more into the current trends & fashions, and all their looks are more grown-up and mature. 
I always have a hard time finding super adorable pieces in those shops, and I think every girl needs to have a bit of fun sometimes & wear cute clothing from time to time, and that is exactly why I love Tally Weijl so much!

Here are my winter picks: 
(...and items that are on my wishlist of course, haha!)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...