Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wedding Belles

Hi guys! I'm back from my little holiday break, and I finally had some time to upload the pictures from the wedding I attended last weekend!
Two of my best childhood friends got married on Friday - it was truly wonderful! I couldn't help myself, I cried so much! It was such an amazing amazing day.

Here are a few pictures from the event:


I was a bit tired, as I had work the previous day (I work at night), so please excuse my tired facial expressions, haha!

I wore - a powder pink/pale lavender evening dress from H&M, with nude ZARA platform heels, a Dior skull ring, some swarovski accessories and a sparkly silver vintage clutch.
My boyfriend wore - black & silver studded shoes from ZARA, H&M trousers, ZARA dress shirt, H&M tie, and a H&M suit.

After the ceremony & the dinner, I changed dresses, to this sheer black vintage one and paired it with black stilettos!
My wedding bling!
 Our presents for the happy couple! Can you guess what's in them?
The decoration was absolutely gorgeous, and so elegant!
 The cake was so pretty, and not to mention delicious!
My two favorite girls, Romi & Erni. ♥ How gorgeous are they? (They both wore custom made dresses)
A beautiful family shot. I love them so much!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous, the lilac dress is lovely and the bride looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very very beautiful

    xx


    kisses from france <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!!!
    your look was amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...