Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cutler & Gross x Giles VS House of Harlow 1960


Guys, I'm absolutely in love with oversized cateye sunglasses!
I did a post on Tom Ford's take on cateye shades a while ago, but this time it's bigger and better than ever!
I first spotted these babies at the Giles S/S 2010 fashion show in a rainbow of colours, and of course on Dree Hemingway, with her famous pink dyed tips standing outside the Giles show, posing for the cameras.
I instantly fell in love.


And now, thanks to Nicole Richie, who recreated these babies for her own line at House of Harlow 1960, you can buy it too, for a fraction of the price!
Miss Richie sporting the House of Harlow 1960 'Chelsea' sunglasses. Pure love!

Of course I couldn't resist the temptation, so I ordered one today! I am way too excited for it to arrive! xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...