Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."


To tell you the truth, I've never really been a big fan of earrings. I love any kind of jewelry, especially if it sparkles! Cocktail rings & statement necklaces, chunky bangles & bracelets, I'm addicted to them! But for some reason earrings were just never my thing. 
Well there is always a first time for everything! So I decided to order some new beautiful chandelier earrings, and they just arrived the other day! So pretty! I'm really loving them.
I'm going to one of my best friends wedding in August, and I'm definitely going to be wearing them!


I also bought these two cute jelly flats. They kind of remind me of the Chanel camelia line, so adorable! Can't wait to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...