Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hidden Treasures & Lace

I tried this beautiful lace bow detail blazer on when it first came out, along with a grey version as well, as a part of H&M's first By Night collection, and I instantly fell in love with it!
I honestly don't know why I didn't buy it that day, but last week when I was randomly browsing around at H&M, I spotted one hidden in a pile of clothes, and to my surprise it was for sale too!
Excatly my size. Exactly the colour I wanted! So happy.


I'm thinking of buying a grey one as well, they had a few left of that colour. I took the last cream one home!
But to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of grey clothes, they're a bit mousey and plain in my opinion, and can of course make you look very washed out, but I believe I can make it work without looking too much like... well... a mouse.

I hope they still have some left!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...