Thursday, May 26, 2011

Glitter & Rhinestone Dreams ♥

Help me out! 
I've been wanting a pair of these amazing amazing high heels for as long as I can remember, and I've finally decided on getting a pair! I can't decide which colour I should get though. 
I'm definitely getting a glitter pair, not the rhinestone version, but the question is which one?! 
The 4 available colours are: Gold, Black, Red & Purple!
( ps the Pink has to be my absolutely favorite, it's just too cute & Barbie-like, but it's out of stock unfortunately... )


 I was thinking maybe the Gold, because I don't have many gold shoes and it goes great with nude tones, with my jewelry, and well, with just about anything!

Then there's the Black. I love black, but the reason why I'm hesitating is because I just have sooo many black shoes. I feel like it will just look like all the others... And it just doesn't stand out as much as the colourful ones.

And finally there's the Purple and the Red! I looove red accessories, I have red bags, blazers, rings, etc, so it's definitely not a colour that I wouldn't wear, I just don't know if it would go with everything though.  Oh, and let's not forget, I don't want to look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz!

And the Purple, well... I think it's safe to say I don't even know if I have ANYTHING that's purple! Oh, yeah, a short trench coat which I don't wear! A single item of clothing! Great. 
But I just love this shade of purple so much though.



So here I am trying to decide between these 4 pairs! Kill me now!
I think I'm going to go with the Gold.
THOUGHTS?!

7 comments:

  1. How do I get a pair of these gawjus heels! They are amazing? Please iv been searching for a pair of perfect heels and these are it? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the black pair, they match so many of your clothes girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I know! I always go for black, but right now I just feel like maybe I need a change! Everything I own is black! It's so hard deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are amazing :) can you please tell me where they are from because it's my friends birthday soon and I would like to buy her these! it's sooo her :) (and buy a pair for myself of course :D )
    Please please PLEASE get back to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get the pink ones in the third and fourth picture from the top? I am in LOVE and I need to have those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost died!!! These are gorgeous!! I want some!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are Bordello shoes, google them. Very expensive though x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...